Inferno Well: Where are you going
You will leave Manteigas towards Inferno Well. The most famous waterfall in Serra da Estrela. But the waterfall, which lends its name to this tour, is just one of the many points of interest on it.
Right after leaving Manteigas you will enter the Forest of Carvalhais, a mixed and dense forest that leaves no one indifferent. The Serra de Baixo plateau has a more rugged landscape. But the views above the Zêzere Valley and the Serra Central Massif are unbeatable.
The arrival at the waterfall is made again through a leafy forest area.
You will return to Manteigas through the Leandres Valley, one of the most enchanting of our Serra da Estrela.
A route with all the best that the mountains have to offer. Water, trees, panoramic views, silence and tranquility. A journey that will surprise you.
- Includes: helmet, first aid kit, lights, padlock, anti-puncture spray, GARMIN GPS and technical assistance / ebike replacement.
- Guide: 40€ / group (includes insurance and photos of the activity).
- Register your adventure, rent a GoPro Hero 9 for €20 / group.
- Halfway through the journey, in full communion with nature, why not a Mountain Picnic? Surprise your partner, friends or family! Price per person: 35€.
- Child Seat up to 22Kg: 10€
About the Tour
Tour with medium low degree of physical difficulty. Depending on the cycling experience of the participants, you can choose from different variants.
You should bring comfortable clothes for cycling, sunscreen, water and snacks.
Minimum height for renting na electric bicycle is 1,50 meters.
Make your reservation now!
Do you have doubts or questions? Get in touch. Leave your message here: